Do you have strong customer service skills?
Do you enjoy chatting with seniors?
One day of volunteering per month!
As the face of Colorado VNA at one of its Medical Foot Care Clinics, volunteers will:
- greet all incoming patients
- help with clerical work
- assist with light cashier duties
- create an enjoyable experience for patients
- minimum one year commitment
- one 3-4 hour shift per month
- flexible schedule
Cook Park Recreation clinic reoccurs once a month on the 3rd Tuesdays of every month from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Cook Park Rec. Center
7100 South Cherry Creek Drive
Denver, CO 80224
Email today for more information!
We look forward to having you join our team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 Hours per month
- Must be able to get to and from clinic location
- Administrative Support-...
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Community Wellness Volunteers
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...