Financial Literacy Workshops
Job Readiness Workshops
Mouse/Keyboard and File Management Workshops
Microsoft Word Classes
Do you have skills and knowledge about any of the topics listed above? We need your help in the classroom!
Digital Literacy Coordinator (primary), Digital Literacy Classroom Instructor (secondary)
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Aid in instruction of computer topics, financial literacy and/or job readiness topics.
- Assist students, as needed.
- Help report student attendance, goals, and achievements.
- Help facilitate completion of evaluations, assessments and surveys.
- Grade student assessments.
- Support classroom and material management.
Task specific qualifications:
- Ability to interact with people one on one.
- Ability to interact with people in a group.
- Computer experience, including mouse, keyboard, internet, file management and Microsoft Word.
- Experience with financial literacy and/or job readiness topics.
- Comfortable working with diverse populations.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
Time required of volunteer:
2-20 hours per month.
Mouse and Keyboard/Internet classes:
Spanish-Sundays, 1:15-3:00 pm
English-Saturdays, 1:15-3:00 pm
File Management/Microsoft Word classes:
Spanish-Sundays, 3:15-5:00 pm
English-Saturdays, 3:15-5:00 pm
- Adult Education
- Internet Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Financial Literacy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training