Spay and Neuter Kansas City's Families Better Together Street Team shares knowledge with pet owners in regard to preventative pet health, the importance of spay/neuter, and the importance of pet retention. Our Street Team distributes food, treats, and basic pet resources such as dog houses, kennels, water/food bowls, and tie outs as a means to help local pet owners provide for their pets and keep them happily at home with the families who love and care for them.
The Street Team is a vital element of SNKC's Outreach Program as it allows our organization to reach out to those who need assistance. It also helps promote SNKC services such as low-cost vaccination clinics, low-cost spay/neuter clinics, mobile vaccination clinics, and our pet food pantry program. The Street Team helps our organization build relationships within the community and offers assistance to those who wouldn't have necessary resources otherwise.
Volunteers must be able to work in variable weather conditions.
- People Skills
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly or biweekly, at least 6 hours a month.
- Must pass application process and attend orientation.
- Puppy Training: Assistant...
- Join the Movement!
- Fundraising Team/Event...
- Outreach Veterinarian
- Street Team
- Pet Food Pantry Volunteer
- Concessions Team (Sprint Center)
- Pet Food Delivery
- Bilingual Street Team Volunteers
- First Friday Street Team
- Clinical Resource Maintenance
- Concessions Lead (Sprint Center)
- Dog Training: Assistant Supervisor
- Kennel Attendant
- Volunteer Programs Assistant...
- Veterinary Technician
- Clinic Assistant
- Pet Food Pantry Coordinator