Rest Stop Crew Needed
- Set up & placement of tables, trash cans, recycle bins and beverage buckets
- Arrange food/snack products to be ready for serving
- Placement of rest stop signage
- Prepare food
- Replenish supplies
- Monitor traffic flow in and out of rest stop
- Clean up and load supplies into the rest stop truck
- Gather trash & recyclables
June 16, 2017: Corner of Route 2 and S. Rumford Rd. - Rumford, ME
June 17, 2017: Mill Stream School - Norridgewock, ME
June 18, 2017: 10-4 Redemption Center - Montville, ME
For more information contact Lyn at LNeiz@Lungne.org or (207) 624-0315.
***Note*** Kids ages 17 and under must have a legal guardian present to volunteer.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Depends on location you choose
- Those under 18 can volunteer if they have an adult with them.