123 people are interested
Blogger/ Social Media Coordinator for Just Listen Campaign
123 people are interested
The Just Listen Campaign is looking for a blogger with social media experience passionate about women's rights. Help Young Mother's Inc. revive the Just Listen Campaign. We want to pull in young mothers using their stories but also experienced mothers with the expertise to help some of the women that we serve.
The Just Listen Campaign brings awareness to all women's issues; social, economical and familial by creating women empowered events filled with activities, workshops, and the overall support of women working together of all ages.
We want to create a safe haven for women to share their stories, meet like minded individuals who share similar stories, while feeling comfortable to speak out about issues they are facing or have faced in the past.
We are looking for one dedicated Blogger with social media experience for the Just Listen Campaign.
Reports to: Communications ManagerDuties and Responsibilities
- Brainstorm with the editorial team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media)
- Create eye-catching and innovative headlines
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Engage and Post on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of professional writing experience, especially with digital platforms
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs
About Young Mothers, Inc.
2001 L Street N.W., Suite 500, Washington DC 20036, DC 20036, US
Educating, mentoring, nurturing and supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 6, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media / Blogging
- at least 6 months 2-4 hours a week