Being a military community, we often serve Veterans and their families. Emerald Coast Hospice is in need of active or former military to visit with these patients. They have so many wonderful stories to share, and would love to share them with you. We will provide a certificate of appreciation for service to their country for you to present to them.
Needs range from regular home or facility visits, to offering occasional caregiver relief for those that care for our Veterans full time.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Varies. Minimum of two visits per month.
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Baskets of Love
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...