Help our patients and their families capture some of life's greatest adventures - theirs!! We are looking for Volunteer Historians who will visit with patients and guide them through the writing of their life story to share with generations to come.
If you're looking for adventure, some great story telling, and the opportunity to preserve history, look no further. We have a group of pioneering individuals who would love nothing more than to share their stories with you.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email email@example.com
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Elder care
- Reading / Writing
- Event Design & Planning
- Visual Arts
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- we will be happy to work with your schedule.
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...