Volunteers are needed to bake cookies, here in the office, one day a week. Pre-mixed dough, small ovens, and lots of smiles. We average 15 dozen a week.
This opportunity includes:
- Assembling boxes
- Packing cookies
Can be flexible with day of the week, but would like for it to be consistent. Prep and baking can be done on two different days if you prefer.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Cookies - one morning each week, Grilling - varies
- Must provide own transportation to cook out locations.
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...