Youth Services Department
The Career Explorations Program is looking for tutors to help out-of-school youth ages 16 to 21 prepare for the High School Equivalency Exam.
- Provide small group or one-on-one assistance with math and reading to youth in the program
- Develop positive relationships with students and practice instructional skills
Skills & Qualifications:
We want creative, flexible, and dedicated individuals that will act as mentors to our students. College experience a must. Experience tutoring high school students preferred.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Tutoring takes place Monday through Thursdayfrom 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Volunteers can come in every day or once/twice a week.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Career Explorations Tutor.
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Volunteer Application
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Office Intern
- Intake Intern
- Youth Academy Tutor
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Family Services Interns
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...