North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center
The North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center is looking for dynamic, patient volunteers to teach basic computer skills to seniors in their 80s and 90s.
- Teach seniors basic computer skills, such as:
- Performing basic internet searches
- Creating simple documents in Microsoft Word
- Setting up an email account
- Navigating online shopping services such as Stop and Shop’s Peapod Grocery Delivery
- Assist with computer class program outreach and recruitment
Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of computers and basic computer skills required. Must have experience teaching computer classes, preferably for seniors. Must have customer service skills. Must be flexible and able to respond to multiple requests simultaneously.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 2 to 3 hours between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com with subject line: Computer Instructor Volunteer.Share this:
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Volunteer Application
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Campaign Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORS
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...