North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center
The North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center is looking for enthusiastic and flexible individuals to assist in the operations of its two food pantries, the North End Food Pantry located at 1 Michelangelo Street and the West End Food Pantry located in the West End Branch of the Public Library at 151 Cambridge Street.
- Organize and categorize food
- Conduct inventory
- Deliver food to clients living nearby as needed
- Refer clients to staff for further assistance
Skills & Qualifications:
Must be able to multi-task and respond to multiple requests simultaneously. Must have customer service skills. Must be able to lift bags of food and boxes. Must be able to travel on foot to deliver food to clients in the area.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
North End: Monday through Friday for 2 to 3 hours between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
West End: Monday and Wednesday from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm, Tuesday from 2:00 pm to 5:45 pm.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Food Pantry Volunteer.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Volunteer Application
- Campaign Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Housing Search Intern
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Intake Intern
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Case Manager - East Boston
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- GATE PROGRAM AMBASSADORS
- Family Services Interns
- Career Explorations Tutor
- Intake/Data Entry Intern
- WorkSmart Tutor
- Events Intern
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...