North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center
The North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center is looking for dynamic volunteers to teach exercise classes to seniors in their 80s and 90s.
- Set up weekly fitness and exercise program consisting of light work outs, yoga, light weight-lifting, etc.
- Set up weekly walking group during good weather
- Assist with exercise program outreach and recruitment
Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of health and science required. Must have experience leading exercise classes, preferably for seniors. Must have customer service skills. Must be flexible and able to respond to multiple requests simultaneously.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 2 to 3 hours between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Exercise Instructor Volunteer.
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Volunteer Application
- Housing Intern/Volunteer
- Community Planning Interns
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Family Engagement Coordinators
- Intake Assistant Interns
- Elder Services Interns
- Special Projects Volunteer
- Case Managers - Jamaica Plain
- Arts and Crafts Instructor
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Career Explorations Tutor
- Graphic Design Intern
- Administrative Assistants --...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- WorkSmart Tutor
- Events Intern
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Community Planning and Research...