North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center
The North End / West End Neighborhood Service Center is looking for dynamic volunteers to teach exercise classes to seniors in their 80s and 90s.
- Set up weekly fitness and exercise program consisting of light work outs, yoga, light weight-lifting, etc.
- Set up weekly walking group during good weather
- Assist with exercise program outreach and recruitment
Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge of health and science required. Must have experience leading exercise classes, preferably for seniors. Must have customer service skills. Must be flexible and able to respond to multiple requests simultaneously.
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 2 to 3 hours between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email email@example.com with subject line: Exercise Instructor Volunteer.
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Volunteer Application
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Youth Academy Tutor
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...
- Purchasing Intern