Roxbury/North Dorchester Neighborhood Opportunity Center
The Roxbury/North Dorchester Neighborhood Opportunity Center provides emergency, general and educational programs and services which seek to assist individuals and families to thrive. Currently, we are looking for dedicated volunteers who are interested in working with clients in a diverse multicultural environment.
- Prepare bags of food for distribution to families/individuals
- Maintain neatness of the pantry by ensuring all items are in their proper place
- Complete weekly inventory
- Assist with the unloading and stocking of weekly food deliveries
- Report findings to staff and management on a consistent basis
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to document and complete assigned tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Length of Commitment:
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
Flexible between Monday and Friday from 10am to 4pm for 15 or more hours a week.
Please submit resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Department, 178 Tremont St. Boston, MA 02111, Fax (617) 423-7693, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Food Pantry Assistant.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Volunteer Application
- Computer Instructor Volunteer
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Housing Search Intern
- Youth Academy Club Leader
- Senior Programs Intern
- Youth Academy Enrichment Class...
- Exercise Instructor Volunteer
- Youth Academy Tutor
- Data Entry Intern/Volunteer
- Administrative Assistant - East...
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- Family Services Interns
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- STUDENT SUPPORT INTERN/VOLUNTEER
- Future Protectors Initiative...
- Community Planning and Research...
- Purchasing Intern