Reading Buddy (K-3)
Would you like to share your love of reading with others? If so, come over to West 7th Community Center and spend some time reading to children! Community Kids After School program is looking for volunteers to spend 1-2 hours a week reading to children and listening to children read. Minimum age is 16. Volunteer hours available are Monday - Friday, 3 pm to 6 pm.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Jen Winterfeldt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One hour per week for at least three months
- Help Fight Hunger- Food Shelf...
- Help Fight Hunger-Food Shelf...
- Greenthumbs Garden Volunteer
- Would you like to share your...
- Classroom Helper
- Fare for All Event Assistant
- Reading Tutors - Help a child...
- Homework Helper and Tutor-Tutor...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for...
- Volunteer with the Foodmobile!
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Helper
- Help Fight Hunger with the...