SUMMARY: The Development Intern provides support for the Development Director in an effort to cultivate CFNC’s fundraising activities. The Development Intern will be involved with donor stewardship, grant writing, special events, direct mail solicitations, workplace giving, and in-kind support.
- Data Entry and updating donor information and gifts in Raiser’s Edge.
- Lead stewardship activities for donors.
- Participate in grant research and writing.
- Work on direct mail appeals.
- Assist with supporting volunteer activities, planning group activities and in-kind drives.
- Represent CFNC at workplace giving and other community events.
- Work with Development Director to design special funding initiatives.
Internship lasts 14 weeks (10 weeks in the summer) and requires a commitment to work a minimum of twenty hours weekly (days and hours are flexible). Availability on the occasional evening/weekend is also desired.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 20 hours/week during M-F 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cora Kelly Rec Center needs...
- Communications Intern (Fall -...
- Wheeler Needs Support in our...
- Valentine's Day Classroom Parties
- WordPress Expert Needed
- Chirilagua needs Support in our...
- Winnie the Pooh Classroom Parties
- Social Work Intern
- Development Intern (Fall -...
- Arlandria Needs Support in our...
- Special Events Intern (Fall -...
- Cora Kelly School needs Support...
- Seeking Members for Young...
- Executive Intern (Summer - Fall...