SUMMARY: The Special Events intern assists CFNC with all aspects of event planning. The Fall intern will support the Fall Donor Appreciation Reception , annual Spring Benefit/Gala and silent and live auction. The Spring Intern will support Spring2ACTion, Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day, Backpacks for Brighter Futures event and the annual Spring Benefit/Gala. Summer intern will support Backpacks for Brighter Futures event, and Fall Donor Appreciation Reception.
- Manage event records, including sponsorship and ticket sales.
- Help coordinate event logistics for each event.
- Play a key role in outreach, record keeping, and organization of third party event partnership.
- Manage and update sponsor and guest mailing lists.
- Assist with special event and day-of-event operations including set-up, tear-down and other manual labor projects.
- Assist with mail merges, envelope stuffing, data entry, filing, and vendor communication.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
Internship lasts 14 weeks (10 weeks in the summer) and requires a commitment to work a minimum of twenty hours weekly (days and hours are flexible). Availability on the occasional evening/weekend is also desired.
- Administrative Support
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 20 hours/week during M-F 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cora Kelly Rec Center needs...
- Communications Intern...
- Wheeler Needs Support in our...
- WordPress Expert Needed
- Chirilagua needs Support in our...
- Social Work Intern
- Development Intern...
- Arlandria Needs Support in our...
- Special Events Intern...
- Cora Kelly School needs Support...
- Seeking Members for Young...
- Executive Intern (Summer - Fall...
- Classroom Pizza Party