It’s a simple notion: people who are sick should not be without food. Yet it happens every day that people in our community with life-threatening illnesses find themselves unable to shop or cook and, often, without the support network to help.
With support of people like you, Open Arms brings comfort, nutrition, and support to our fellow community members who are living with life-threatening illnesses. We cook and deliver homemade food to approximately 1,000 clients every week across the Twin Cities, using healthy ingredients from our own garden, free of charge. Help bring nourishment to those who need it most!
Volunteer to prepare and package client meals in the state-of-the-art Open Arms kitchen and help Open Arms bring nourishment to those who need it most. Volunteers do a variety of things in the kitchen like chop vegetables, tray-up cookie dough, package meals, and assemble client bags. We are looking for volunteers for the 8am-10am Sunday shift. Any help is greatly appretiated!
Apply online at http://www.openarmsmn.org/new-volunteers/ . If you have any questions, feel free to contact Lila Gilbert at 612-767-7330.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hour shifts
- Intern at Open Arms of MN!
- Bring nourishment to those in...
- Get together & deliver support!
- Customer Experience Internship
- Be the Smiling Face at Open Arms...
- Deliver Meals to Those in Need!
- Client Services Internship
- Weekend Volunteers Needed for...
- Evening Food Prep and Packaging...
- Client Bag Decorating
- Tuesday 1-3pm Receptionist
- Evening Receptionist
- Represent Open Arms as our...
- Group Kitchen Opportunity
- Prepare Meals for Those in Need!
- Become a Volunteer and Prep...
- Deliver Meals to Those in need...
- Volunteer in the Kitchen on...
- Bring Nourishment to Those in...
- Team Meal Delivery Opportunity