Volunteer at the 19th Niagara Celtic Heritage Festival
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Volunteers receive FREE entrance into the festival and food tickets based on shift length. Shifts are an average of 2-4 hours depending on the job, but you must work at least 4 hours to qualify for compensation.
Ticket sales, parking, traffic, guest services, set up & tear down, grounds maintenance, kids games, display management and on and on and on....
Every festival could not go on without the hundreds of dedicated people who volunteer their time to support this wonderful fall weekend! If interested in joining one of the many teams that cover everything from store runs to helping guests, setting up tents and more, contact us right away.
Student Volunteers: We accept students 14 & older for work hours, and are happy to complete any paperwork or send necessary letters to confirm contributed hours.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Niagara County Fairgrounds4487 Lake Ave.Lockport, NY 14094
- Resource Development / Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Event Management
- Community Outreach
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 4 hours minimum
- Must be friendly and willing to work with others to accomplish tasks! You will be trained on-site when you arrive to your pre-assigned job and shift. Please contact us so we can place you in a job and time that works best for you.