Do you have a strong desire to help others in your community?
Would you like to share some of your time with others?
Heartland Hospice has room for you to make a difference in the lives of others. We have hospice patients located throughout the North Manchester community that would enjoy your friendly visits. Our patients reside in homes, nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. No hands-on care required whatsoever. Free training is provided in the North Manchester area. Schedules are completely flexible!
**"The last good thing that may happen in a person's life is a hospice volunteer."**
- People Skills
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Office Help Needed
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy and make a...
- Event Photographer
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...