Did you know?
* Wigs for Kids gives FREE hair pieces to all of the recipients.
* Over 2 million children in the United States are affected by hair loss.
* 12,400 children between birth and age 10 are diagnosed with cancer.
* 10,000 pediatric burn injuries occur annually in the US.
* 1.1 million children in the US are affected by alopecia.
* It takes 20-30 ponytails to make one Hair Replacement System.
Recipient & Salon Programs
- Entering Data for hair donors into the system
- Prepare measurement kits
- Prepare packets for Salon solicitation and recipient communications
- Mailing packets out to salons and recipients
- Making copies and updating files
- Make phone calls to verify demographic info
To sign up as a volunteer, schedule
groups or discuss volunteer needs and opportunities
501 (c) (3) 34-1749587
Thank you for helping us serve children experiencing chronic or illness related hair loss!
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment