Coach sports to children in schools in Australia with BVOL
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Coach refugee children in two aspects of their learning: Sports and teaching. You'll mainly assist in Primary Schools where the children's ages range from 5 to 10 years-old and thus sport is part time, but the schools usually have excellent facilities. The combination of coaching and teaching will give you great diversity on the project.
The sports are generally coached by season. Different sports have different seasons and the main sports are as follows:
- February to April: Swimming, Tennis, Cricket, Athletics
- May to July: Rugby Union & League, Football (soccer) , Hockey, Netball, Australian football
- August to October: Football, Netball. AFL
- October to December: Athletics, Cricket, Cross Country & Football.
We'll work with your schedule.
Perth AustraliaPerth, 6000Australia
- Physical Education
- General Education
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- From 4 weeks to 12 weeks
- Minimum age 18, no qualifications necessary