Chief Financial Officer
WhenThu May 21, 2015 - Mon Jul 31, 2017
Where674 Haven AveHamilton, OH 45013
We are looking to make this a full time position once funding is available.
We are looking for someone who has school treasurer licensure or is in the process of obtaining this licensure for the state of Ohio.
- Must have a passion for helping children with behavioral and emotional issues.
- Must have superior computer knowledge in Microsoft (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
-Must be able to coordinate with the CEO and executive team on making vital financial decisions.
- Knowledge in accounting software such as; Automatic Data Processing EasyPay software; Hyperion Enterprise; Intuit QuickBooks software; Sage Fixed Asset Solution FAS
- Knowledge of data base user interface and query software such as; Database software; Microsoft Access; Oracle software; Structured query language SQL.
- Knowledge of ERP software such as; Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics software; Oracle PeopleSoft; SAP software; Solomon Software.
- Knowledge of financial analysis software such as; FRx Software; Hyperion Pillar software; Oracle Financials.
- Knowledge of spreadsheet software such as; -- Corel QuattroPro; IBM Lotus 1-2-3; Microsoft Excel
-Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
-Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Maintains current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Receive cash and checks and make deposits
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investments of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and non-organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Business Analysis
- Cost Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- 5-10 hours