Heartland Hospice is looking for people willing to share kindness, compassion and cheer with our patients. Hospice volunteers act as friendly visitors to those facing the end of life. We provide training and supervision. You bring your open heart. What we create together is a time and place in which our patients can just be themselves and receive some comfort. Be part of this special mission.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4+ hours per month
- You will work in your local community
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...