Come spend some time each week with us! We're looking for outgoing, enthuisiastic individuals to help support our mission of conservation while having fun in our exhibits!
- Safely share our animals with audiences of all ages
- Learn new things every day
- Commit to a weekly schedule of 4 hours per week for at least months
- Directly support conservation by sharing knowledge about the importance of the world's smallest animals
- Receive training, discounts, appreciation and special opportunities for education, social events and more!
If you think you'd be a great Exhibit Ambassador, please fill out an application at this address:
Please note that all volunteers must complete application, interview and pass a criminal background check before being selected for the volunteer program. Not all applicants will be selected.
- Public Speaking
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per month