The Diabetes Center Volunteers should be pleasant, have willing hearts, and be good listeners. The volunteer should be sensitive to the dignity and needs of the patients and staff and will maintain patient/staff confidentiality. The volunteer position includes making charts ready for medical records, preparing admission paperwork, data entry, filing charts, assembling patient packets, straightening patient magazines and literature and stocking when needed, making photocopies, assembling patient mailings, retrieving department mail from the mail room, putting away supplies, and running errands as requested by staff.
Volunteers can serve Monday through Friday, most usually in 2-3 hour shifts and the schedule is flexible. This is a new opportunity for us and it's a great way to learn about Diabetes Education and what they do. Please consider this if you know someone who has diabetes.
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday, daytime, 2-3 hour shifts
- Broken Arrow Surgery Waiting...
- Sapulpa Gift Shop Volunteer
- Diabetes Center Volunteer
- Owasso Gift Shop Volunteer
- Owasso Guest Services Desk...
- Endoscopy Discharge Volunteer
- Sapulpa Way Finding Desk
- Cath Lab Check In Volunteer
- Sapulpa Med-Surg Volunteer
- Sapulpa Emergency Room Volunteer
- Way Finding Volunteer
- Patient Dismissals and Equipment...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Guest Services...
- Guest Services Volunteer
- Volunteer Beautician
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab Volunteer
- Owasso Radiology Volunteer
- Broken Arrow Auxiliary Gift Shop