Administrative Assistant Volunteer is needed to assist CSS's Client Services Department partners with nine city agencies which provide workforce development to low-income (underemployed or unemployed) clients. Client Services also provides trainings for social service providers, which help clients access and receive benefits.
The Administrative Assistant Volunteer duties are: Creating forms & documents, scanning, photocopying, researching, filing, and data entry. Assist with trainings to social service providers, topics to include public benefits. (Depends on comfort level of volunteer.) Volunteer will not be dealing directly with clients, just staff of the Client Services Department. Training is provided. Days & hours needed: 1 day a week for 4 hours. Internet research skills and basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Word needed. Mircrosoft Excel is preferred, but not required.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Many Volunteer Opportunities...
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Become a New Immigrant Mentor
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...