Volunteer with the nation's largest provider of Hospice Care and join a team of caring individuals. We are looking for volunteers to help imrpove the quality of life of terminally ill patients by providing the following: Music Therapy, Art Therap,y Massage Therap,y Healing Touch, Reiki, Aromatherapy. All assignments are kept within 15 miles of your home.ALL Volunteers must attend a 2 day Orientation to gain the knowledge you will need to work with terminally ill patients. These are held every other month on 2 consecutive Saturdays.
- Spiritual Healing
- Massage Therapy
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 weekly visits, generally 1-2 hrs + travel time
- 2016 Orientation Dates Remaining: Jul 23 & 30, Sept 3 & 10, Nov 5 & 12
- A Hospice Cosmetology Volunteer
- A Hospice Patient Care Volunteer
- A Hospice "Life Review" Volunteer
- A Hospice Veteran Volunteer
- A Hospice Telephone Assurance...
- Administrative Hospice Volunteer
- A Hospice Alternative Therapy...
- A Hospice Volunteer-Teen Program
- A Hospice Bereavement Volunteer
- A Hospice Memory Bear Sewer
- A Hospice "Paw Pal" Pet Volunteer