Are you organized, reliable and enjoy being outdoors? Help Store to Door at various Portland-area farmer's markets, festivals and fairs this summer. You will be responsible for arriving early to set up our outreach booth and/or returning when the event ends to pack up and transport the materials. Requires a valid driver's license, access to a reliable vehicle and the ability to lift and carry display items
Other volunteers will staff the table/booth at each event. You will only be responsible for transporting the material and either setting up or tearing down (or both).
Training on how to set up and assemble the display material is provided.
Events take place throughout Portland and Beaverton (OR). Some are on weekends and some are weekdays. You can decide which events fit your schedule.
This is a fun volunteer activity and will help Store to Door reach more people with information about our services. Store to Door supports independent living for Portland area seniors and people with disabilities by providing a low-cost, volunteer-based grocery shopping and delivery service.
- Problem Solving
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 1-3 hours per event
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs comfortably.
- Are You Near Beaverton, OR? Help...
- Help Home-Bound Seniors Place...
- Outreach at Local Farmer's Markets
- Development & Fundraising...
- Grocery Checkout Volunteer
- Do You Enjoy Shopping? Help...
- Deliver Groceries to Homebound...
- Are You Good on the Phone? Help...
- Webmaster – Skilled Volunteer...
- Need a Flexibile Schedule?...