Do you play an instrument? Love to listen to music? Perhaps you sing or are an avid listener of Pandora or Spotify? If you answered yes, we would love to welcome you to an opportunity to work with us.
Hosparus Volunteer times are flexible and based on what you are able to give!
How Music Helps Our Patients:
- Music communicates, motivates, soothes, calms, alleviates pain and anxiety, and lifts the spirit.
-Music can help meet the physical, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of our patients and their families.
To begin the application process, please follow this link: https://www.hosparus.org/volunteer/volunteer-application.html
- Music Therapy
- Wind Instrument
- Brass Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in South...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer in...