Transitions LifeCare Hospice is currently looking for someone to provide lawn care to our patients that are no longer able to tend to their lawn themselves. The volunteer must have their own equipment and transport for the equipment. The lawns vary in size, but all can be handled relatively quickly with a push mower.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Varies by assignment
- Patient Support Volunteer-Okmulgee
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Caring Heart- NODA Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Direct...
- Bring a smile to a senior-...
- Lawn Mowing Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Coweta
- Care Call Volunteers
- Vet-to-Vet Companion (Veteran...
- Claremore Companion Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Owasso