Motivate, engage and inspire your employees while helping others!
True Friends is a non-profit organization committed to providing quality camps, respite, and programming to children and adults with disabilities (learning, physical and/or developmental). Our programs rely on volunteers to ensure we're providing the best care we can to the campers.
Your company can help True Friends by holding a fun team-building event to create or craft items for children and adults who attend camps. This is a wonderful way to find your co-workers hidden talents, have fun, build a stronger team and give back to your community!
After you make the items, you're welcome to drop them off at any of our camps, experience our campers in action and take a tour.
Craft ideas include:
- Tying fleece blankets to keep campers cozy and comforted
- Creating activity kits filled with small games, puzzle books, colored pencils, etc.
- Decorating notebooks for campers to use as journals to record their adventures
- Making "Welcome to Camp" signs that will be placed on each campers bed before check-in
*We ask that groups cover any expenses involved with their activity.
We look forward to working with you!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Employee Team Building --...
- Win/Win: Engage employees and...
- Camp Adventure - Youth...
- Employee Team Building
- Want Some Fun Corporate Team...
- Handy Maintenance & Grounds Helper
- Inspire Your Employees
- Engage Employees
- Summer Camp Youth Leadership...
- Corporate Volunteering
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunity!...
- Day Camp Volunteers