Swim Program Volunteer Opportunity
DONATE TO THIS
11 people are interested
In preparation for the Summer Swim season, we are looking for friendly attitude and warm smiles to join our YMCA team of swim instructors and lifeguards.
SWIM INSTRUCTOR AID:
Swim instructor aids are needed to assist Water Safety Instructors in the water during class instruction. No previous swim instruction experience required as you are paired with a swim instructor. Class offered are Water Babies (6mo-3years), Tiny Tots (3-5 years), youth (5-teen), adult and water polo classes.
FRONT DESK GREETER:
The Front Desk Greeter will be responsible for helping to set the tone of the member experience by engaging entrants in a friendly and polite manner as they enter and exit the building.
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Welcome all patrons, program participants and prospects in a friendly and polite manner, and always with a smile.
- Respond to general inquiries received in-person or via telephone, where appropriate, in a professional and timely manner. Direct advanced questions to the Pool Manager, Assistant Pool Manager or another trained staff member
- Follow standard operating procedures for admitting patrons during swim lessons or public swim times
- Keep the Front Desk Greeter Station neat, clean and organized at all times.
- Adhere to policy of no eating, drinking or cell phone usage at the Front Desk Greeter Station.
- Be familiar with Emergency Action Plans and roles taken during emergencies
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
400 N. Harbor Blvd.Anaheim, CA 92805
- Youth Services
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Water Recreation
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training