Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Type of position: Volunteer, unpaid
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize market research and reporting findings of market requirements for specific products, services, or business lines to Marketing team.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors for services and products to be advertised.
- Meet with clients to present campaigns and offer advice and strategies.
- Assist with advertising in radio, television, print, and billboards.
- Research and plan advertising campaigns for various media platforms.
- Monitor, review, and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Analyze market trends and report findings to Marketing Team.
- Use creativity and innovation for new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
Qualifications and Basic Job Requirements
- Positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to manage several project simultaneously at the same time
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, social media content, and email
- Active and well-rounded personal presence and knowledge of various social media platforms
- Previous experience in Marketing preferred
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience (2 years preferred)
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
Typical Physical and Mental Requirements
This volunteer role description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee filling this position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.
This is a virtual role, must own a computer and telephone to be successful.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week
- Own a computer and telephone
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid