Do you love working with kids? Do you want to help youth who have experienced homelessness excell in school and in life?
Emma's Place provides homes for 13 families with 3 or more children. This means that we have about 65 children living at Emma's Place. Please help us by sharing your skills, knowledge and passion with our kids.
We are looking for people who can provide short and long term enrichement activities.
Some potential areas that you could do programming are: cooking, music, spoken word, photography, science, creative writing, dance and games. Or if you have another idea, please let us know.
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Welcome Basket Provider for Women
- Help Needed for After-School...
- Academic Help K-2, 3-5
- Kitchen Deep Clean
- Help serve food to homeless women
- Donation Drive for Women and...
- Enrichment Programming
- Monthly Front Desk Help Needed...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer for...
- Welcome Basket Provider for...
- Teach a Skill or Class
- Tutor Adults to Help them Earn...
- Fun Hosts Wanted!
- Front Desk Help Needed by...
- Tutors Needed for Kids...
- Zumba Instructor for women...
- Room Renovations