Big Brothers Big Sisters is seeking an organized individual to assist the Development Director and Recruiter with marketing and advertising efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Marketing/Advertising individual will assist with various fundraising and marketing activities.
- Forming and scheduling Facebook posts
- Construct Prezi presentations
- Creating and preparing promotional items that are appealing to specific demographics
- Managing the calendar of communication and helping develop effective donor solicitation mailings.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ideal candidate will have experience & proficient with Illustrator and MS Office, esp. MS Excel
- Resume builder through experience and creating pieces for a portfolio
- Contributing to the local community
- Advocating for youth seeking mentors
To apply please send resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Basic Computer Skills
- Market Research / Analysis
- Business Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to commit 5 hours minimum each week