Administrative Volunteers needed
11 people are interested
Southerncare volunteers offer administrative office support. A few tasks of volunteers include:
- Assembling Explanation of Benefits Packets
- Addressing Birthday Cards/Holiday Cards for Patients
- Preparing Grief Support Mailings
- Fielding phone calls in the office
About Southerncare Hospice-Terre Haute
4624 S. Springhill Junction, Terre Haute, IN 47802, US
The mission of Curo Health Services is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Our Core Values
- Choose the right attitude, message and priority.
- Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
- Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
- Demonstrate humility and servant leadership.
- Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
- Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
- We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do. Be innovative and efficient in everything we do.
We'll work with your schedule.
4624 S. Springhill JunctionTerre Haute, IN 47802
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20+ hours a month
- TB testing