Veterans Helping Veterans
Looking for Veteran's who want to help recognize other Veteran's through service and companionship.
Southerncare volunteers offer support, companionship and practical, compassionate help. Interacting directly with patients and families. The tasks of volunteers include:
- Running errands for patients and families
- Staying with patients so family members can get a much-needed rest
- Reading, or providing a comforting touch
- Playing or singing soothing music to patients
- Keeping vigil with patients in their final hours
We'll work with your schedule.
4624 S. Springhill JunctionTerre Haute, IN 47802
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB testing required