Veterans Helping Veterans
2 people are interested
Looking for Veteran's who want to help recognize other Veteran's through service and companionship.
Southerncare volunteers offer support, companionship and practical, compassionate help. Interacting directly with patients and families. The tasks of volunteers include:
- Running errands for patients and families
- Staying with patients so family members can get a much-needed rest
- Reading, or providing a comforting touch
- Playing or singing soothing music to patients
- Keeping vigil with patients in their final hours
About Southerncare Hospice-Terre Haute
4624 S. Springhill Junction, Terre Haute, IN 47802, US
The mission of Curo Health Services is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
Our Core Values
- Choose the right attitude, message and priority.
- Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
- Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
- Demonstrate humility and servant leadership.
- Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
- Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
- We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do. Be innovative and efficient in everything we do.
We'll work with your schedule.
4624 S. Springhill JunctionTerre Haute, IN 47802
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB testing required