If interested, please fill out our Volunteer Interest Form on our website: www.aaFlorida.org. Replying to this post will only delay getting you started. We need the Volunteer Interest form filled out to move forward. Thanks!
Animal Allies Florida is looking for people to help answer questions about community cats in our area and provide possible solutions other than taking the cats to the shelter to be killed.
- Each volunteer will be responsible for returning calls one day a week. Calls should be returned within 48 hours. Returned calls can be made any time between 9am-9pm. Whatever time works best for you.
- We are looking for committed individuals. We don’t expect there to be more than a few calls per day. Other areas that are doing this do not get many calls.
- Training and support is provided. You don’t need to be a professor of community cats. You just need to be committed to saving lives.
- Sometimes this will be very frustrating work. We need people that can keep their cool and not let the mean people get them down.
- Although this program is specifically for Escambia/Santa Rosa Counties in the Florida Panhandle, it doesn’t matter where you live. All you need is a computer and a phone, plus a love for cats.
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- no more than 5 hours per week
- Internet access, email address, phone