Operations Management Internship
25 people are interested
Rainforest Partnership based in Austin, Texas is an international nonprofit organization whose mission is to protect and regenerate tropical rainforests by working with the people of the forests to develop sustainable livelihoods that empower and respect both people and nature.
Tropical rainforests are the oldest and most complex land-based ecosystems on earth. By fostering collaborative partnerships directly with rainforest communities, and around the globe, we connect, create and leverage innovative opportunities to protect the forest.
Rainforest Partnership is looking for an organized, positive individual to assist in administrative tasks. This opportunity will give you first-hand experience of the inner workings of an international nonprofit and allow you to make a positive impact in our world (specifically, helping tropical rainforest communities!).
Tasks include but are not limited to assisting the CEO, managing the CEO's schedule, managing correspondence, setting meetings and maintaining orderly office. Preferred skills are general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Gmail & Google Docs, written and communication skills and a positive attitude about saving rainforests and helping people.
What you will get from this opportunity:
- An ability to work in a growing international NGO with a unique model of working
- You will gain experience in International Development
- The experience to work in a position of real responsibility
- An ability to own your designated work portfolio, and learn hands-on project management, time management, ability to collaborate with highly skilled staff and volunteers
- Work in a fun, high energy, positive, collaborative and diverse work environment
If this position interests you, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
800 W 34th StSte. 105Austin, TX 78705
- Administrative Support
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Orientation or Training
- At least 10 hours a week