Support Group Facilitators lead support groups for survivors of sexual violence. TO APPLY, VISIT OCRCC.ORG/VOLUNTEER
Our support groups aim to provide a welcoming space for survivors who share similar experiences with sexual violence. Facilitators help create a safe environment to provide participants the opportunity to support each other in healing. Each group is led by two trained facilitators.
- Prior OCRCC Companion training, mental health training, and/or group facilitation experience required.
- Complete 30 hours of training.
- At least one 6-10 week support group for primary or secondary survivors of sexual violence, and
- At least one 2-hour workshop that help survivors develop tools for self-care and managing trauma symptoms.
- Group Facilitation
- Spiritual Healing
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training