Family Service Assistant
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where7051 Brooklyn Blvd.Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
The Family Services Assistant assists the Family Service staff by working with clients who are returning to CEAP for food after their primary intake appointment. FSA volunteers review client information as entered into Client Track database, correct or update information in the database as needed and provide referrals and information as appropriate. This is a great opportunity if you are customer service oriented, have some computer knowledge (Client Track database training provided) and are punctual and dependable.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2-hour shift, 1-5 days per week, (M-F)
- Meals for Minds - Evergreen...
- Food Market Sorter
- Meals On Wheels: Kitchen Assistant
- Food Shelf Inventory Control...
- Family Service Assistant
- Anoka CAN volunteer driver
- Drivers for Meals on Wheels
- Market Shopper Helper
- Food Shelf Sorter - Blaine...
- Meals for Minds - Garden City...
- Toys of Joy - Preparation and...
- Turning Leaf Thrift Store
- Meals for Minds - Zanewood...