Seeking caring and compassionate Hospice Volunteers. Volunteers are an important part of the Hospice team. They are needed to provide companionship to our patients at a location in Taylor.
As a Volunteer, you can help in many ways. A Companionship Volunteer may offer a supportive presence or enjoy reading, taking a walk, or listening to music witht the patient. If you can give about one hour of your time per week, it would be greatly appreciated.
The Medical Team-Hospice provides training to volunteers, recognition and support. We do pay for and require a background check and TB test prior to assignment. Hours are flexible, according to your availability. All we ask is that you have not suffered a major loss of a loved one in the past 12 months.
We would love to meet with you and find out more about how we can work together and how you can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. If interested, please contact Jeanette, Volunteer Coordinator via email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 734-779-9790, or by replying to this ad.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Clarkston Volunteers Needed
- Nascar Lovers Volunteers Needed!!!
- Massage Therapy volunteer Needed
- Flint Volunteers Needed
- FLINT volunteers need asap
- Flint Volunteer Needed in Facility
- Waterford Volunteers Needed
- ON Call Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed Ypsilanti
- Volunteers Needed Waterford
- Office Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Needed in Warren
- Waterford Volunteers Needed at...
- Volunteers needed in Taylor
- Volunteers needed in Fenton...
- Pet therapy dog needed
- Burton Volunteer Needed Mondays...
- Volunteer Needed Flint W Court...
- Volunteers Needed Milford
- Spring Lake Volunteer