Community Outreach volunteers attend community health fairs and speak to civic and community organizations about hospice and the services provided. Volunteers will also have the advantage of seeing first-hand how our marketers work in the field. Community Outreach volunteers can use the marketing techniques that they learn from our marketing team to connect with businesses and people in the Tulsa area to spread knowledge on the hospice benefit. Community Outreach volunteers will also have the opportunity to put their skills to use in aiding with the upkeep and development of social media platforms/website/brochures.
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hours vary by assignment
- Patient Support Volunteer-Okmulgee
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Caring Heart- NODA Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Direct...
- Bring a smile to a senior-...
- Patient Support Volunteer-Coweta
- Care Call Volunteers
- Vet-to-Vet Companion (Veteran...
- Claremore Companion Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone