We are looking for tech-savvy individuals who are interested in sharing their skills with immigrants learning how to use iPads for the first time! This is a very popular program for adults & seniors that will help them connect with the younger generation.
As an iPad Instructor, you will teach iPad skills to adults in small settings of 6 to 10 students. The curriculum includes basics such as: downloading/managing apps, sending/receiving email, using the Internet, and more. Lesson plans & support resources will be available.
About our organization:
Helping Link is a non-profit organization that offers social services and education programs for Vietnamese refugees and immigrants. Our mission is to "Empower Vietnamese-Americans through assisting them through social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
More information on Helping Link, please visit us at: www.helpinglink.org
- Adult Education
- General Education
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-month commitment
- Editorial Assistant -...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Help us organize the best GALA!...
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- Project Manager - Event Chair
- Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Looking for Volunteer...
- Seeking Non-Profit Board Members
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- EVENT DECORATORS for Helping...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- GALA Entertainment Designer
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer needed! IT...
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- GALA Committee - Planning and...