Our Volunteer musicians and singers visit assisted living facilities and have tons of fun with the residents. Come on and join "The Good Time Gang", or start your own group of traveling smiles. The residents certainly enjoy the show.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email email@example.com
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Patient Care
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies based on your availability.
- Must have a huge heart, and healthy sense of humor.
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...