Hospice patients often have limited ability to visit a stylist for regular haircuts. But, that does't mean they don't appreciate looking nice. We are looking for a licensed stylist to visit patients in their homes or facility for a quick cut. Needs will vary, but you can set your own schedule for visits.Please call Sally Cary at 850-438-2201 or email email@example.com
We have plenty of other volunteer opportunities as well. Please take a moment and view our other listings to find one that fits you!We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Community Outreach
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies with need and availability.
- Emerald Coast Hospice Has Lots...
- Licensed Stylist Volunteers
- Informal Music Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Receptionist
- The Sweet Taste of Emerald Coast
- Clerical/Administrative Assistance
- Patient and Family Support...
- Military Volunteers Needed to...
- An Opportunity for Budding Authors
- Bilingual Volunteers for Patient...