T/R volunteers will set up traps and take feral cats to clinic to get neutered. When that process is done, this volunteer will return feral cat back to its area.
Must have transportation, can handle animals, and want to help the feral cats of our community.
There will be an orientation training.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must have transportation, animal handling
- Morgan Hill Adoption Site Manager
- High School Group Donation Drives
- Towncats Main Shelter Clean/Care...
- Morgan Hill Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Cat Adoption Fair Counselors
- Foster Cats and Kittens -...
- Cat Vet Transportation Volunteers
- San Jose Pet Store Clean/Care...
- Feral Freedom Drivers
- Trap, Neuter, Return Cat Volunteer