Do you live in Chester County? Become a Hospice Volunteer close to your home!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1234 West Chester Pike2nd Floor610-436-1853West Chester, PA 19382
Every hospice volunteer opportunity is unique and will vary depending on the needs of the patient and family as well as the volunteer’s availability and interests. A hospice patient volunteer may include providing companionship through conversation, sharing stories, reading aloud, watching movies or television, journaling, or even just holding their hand. A hospice office volunteer may assemble admission packets, assist with mailings, photocopy, and prepare for special events from time to time.
Hospice volunteers set their own schedules. Training and continuous education in end-of-life issues is available to all volunteers.
If you're interested in volunteering for this very rewarding and life affirming experience, please contact Michele Eckbold @ 610-436-1853 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orientation will be held at the end of the month - don't delay!!
Location: At the client's home or assisted living facility, or at the branch office.
Requirements: Valid Driver’s License, 18+ years of age
- Music Therapy
- Administrative Support
- Massage Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies; approximate 2-4 hours per week.
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans