Volunteers of American is a faith-based nonprofit organization.
Valley Manor Care Center in Montrose, CO is owned and operated by VOA. We are a Skilled Nursing Facility as well as a Rehabilitation Facility.
We need a person to bring a Sunday morning worship service to our Residents at 10:00 AM. We are looking for a person or small group that might represent one of our local churches or ministries, though this is not required.
It would not need to be every week, maybe once every three weeks; we could rotate our Service providers. We have a Resident that can play the piano for hymn sing-along if you would like to incorporate this into your service.
- Faith-based Leadership
- Spiritual Healing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per month
- Bingo Caller
- Walmart Shopping Assistant once...
- Pretty Nails and Manicure Person
- Walking Companion for a Senior...
- Assistance with Monthly Newsletter
- Art Class Teacher
- Program an Ipod with favorite...
- Animal Therapy
- Visit a Senior Citizen Resident...
- Worship Service Facilitator
- Activities Assistant