Volunteer Massage Therapists Needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Use your healing hands to comfort those in their time of need.
We are seeking certified massage therapists to work directly with hospice patients and their families.
Massage Therapy can help relieve pain and enhance relaxation. It can provide many physical, sensory, and mental benefits during end of life care.
The massage therapist will address the areas that would bring the client the most relief. It is unlikely that the therapist would be working with the entire body unless it is easy and comfortable for the client. Sessions are usually short depending on the receptivity of the client.
Location: Our patients are at homes, nursing homes, assisted living facilities or personal care homes around Chester and Delaware Counties. However, volunteers usually do not travel outside a 10 mile radius from their home.
Training and continuous education in end-of-life issues is available to all volunteers. Hospice volunteers set their own schedules.
Please contact us if you're interested in volunteering as a massage therapist. Requirements: Certified/18+ years of age
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- Attention Students! Volunteer in...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...